Friday, July 8, 2011

What a day!

I've never been so happy and content in my life. 
Today was so normal and fun and incredible.  My lady and I, with my longtime BFF, took our pooches to the river.  I'm happily sunburned and exhausted.
I feel so blessed to have friends in my life that are completely accepting of my life, my love and my family.  L, my BFF, and I have been friends since I was 15.  That's, ahem, a while.  :D  Then I have my group of sisterchicks that make up my group of closest friends here in town.  They have all been there for me through this time of figuring out who I am and have loved me, my boy and now my new family.  How did I get so damned lucky?

4 comments:

  1. yeah, I can comment now! it was the best day I've had in months, and I want to go back. :)

    ps. you got lucky because you're a good person, and life always smiles on good people eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are amazing, and very rarely embody our fears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say something about karma, and then I read the comment from Liz and it seems it's true... Good things do come to good people. Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know that it's karma, but I sure am thankful!

    ReplyDelete